Medium at 2100 m.
An underground funicular railway with two trains coming and going.
The transport is carried out by two convoys, one going up and the other going down, of 2 carriages each. Each carriage can carry 80 people, and therefore 160 people per journey.
### Technical information
* Valley station altitude *1,082 m.*
* Height of top station *1,721 m.*
* Vertical height gain *639 m.*
* Length of the route *1,406 m.*
* Line gradient *51 %*
* Gradient at stations *51 %*
* Total length of the convoy *23 m.*
* Stroke speed *10 m/sec*
* Acceleration and deceleration *0.3-0.5 m/sec*
* Transport capacity *2,500 p/h*
. * Excavation diameter in tunnel *4.50 m.*
* Limit shape diameter *4.20 m.*
* Track gauge *1.40 m.*
* Boarding time, route and disembarkation *3.84 minutes*
* Number of trips per hour *15.63*